Please Read And Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

annette22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where and how I can fulfill a one credit lab course by June 1 this year.Please Help otherwise I have to pay pharmcas again and and reapply next cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

A lot of schools have 3 week May sessions...sometimes they run into june by a day or two though.

What area are you in? You can try going through university extensionsor open university at a quarter system school. Next quarter usually starts march i think.You might have to pay a little more but it beats having to go through another admissions process. Oh but I'm not sure about finishing by June 1. Why June 1? Quarter system schools ends mid-june

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, Mountain State University in West Virginia has 1 credit lab courses available either online or with online material and written tests. You have to apply to MSU as a non degree student before you can take them but they have an online app and you don't need to send any previous transcripts to apply, just pay $25. You can register for classes any time, and have up to 4 months to complete them, but you can complete them faster if you want. If you go to their website and click on independent study you can see a list of the courses offered. Alicia Campbell is the independent study coordinator, she's very helpful. I haven't taken the lab classes through them but the other classes I've done have been very well organized and the university is fully accredited so I haven't had a problem with pharmacy schools accepting the credits. Good luck!

lynn572 said:
Hi, Mountain State University in West Virginia has 1 credit lab courses available either online or with online material and written tests. You have to apply to MSU as a non degree student before you can take them but they have an online app and you don't need to send any previous transcripts to apply, just pay $25. You can register for classes any time, and have up to 4 months to complete them, but you can complete them faster if you want. If you go to their website and click on independent study you can see a list of the courses offered. Alicia Campbell is the independent study coordinator, she's very helpful. I haven't taken the lab classes through them but the other classes I've done have been very well organized and the university is fully accredited so I haven't had a problem with pharmacy schools accepting the credits. Good luck!
thank you this was very helpful