Please share your experiences at Yale,Thomas Jefferson,Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

serenity

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

yale is awesome but its in new haven. I dont see any negatives otherwise. The faculty there is just awesome, especially the PD and chair. Will get great cases. Hours are a little longer than some other places ive been to, but it is definitely not bad. I was pimped there during my interviews tho! I guess new haven isnt that bad compared to some other places.

Members don't see this ad :)
my friend's car got stolen out of the parking lot of the hotel he was staying at the night before the interview......hmmmm....... :eek:

I have to say that Yale was great. I was very impressed with the faculty. They were down to earth and friendly. The facilities were fine and overall I think you would have a great experience there.

That being said unless you have family in the area or some good friends you may need to hit NYC or Boston for some good times. New Haven is okay but not party central. I think the fact that it is in New Haven keeps some people away. I wouldn't mind if I ended up at Yale because I'm from Connecticut. I also like New York City and Boston. So hopefully out of the programs that I have applied to in those cities I will be able to have a good match.

:thumbup: