Please someone tell me this is a nonissue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xNinjaBurrito1

Reaction score
I just discovered some dual enrollment high school credits that drop my cGPA by 0.02 points. I know this is small but my GPA was already the worst part of my application and was in the 10th to 25th percentile of schools I would otherwise be competitive for. I've reached out to the school to see if it can be removed (I was 17 and my high school did a poor job of explaining how college credits work), but I doubt I will be successful. I already felt like my app was precarious due to most of my clinical and nonclinical coming from the last 8 months before applying and this is just the straw that broke the camel's back. I just hate that the worst part of my application is the one I can't change.

I doubt there's any advice to give me besides "chill out", but if anyone has any encouraging words, I would love to hear them.

Members don't see this ad.

I just discovered some dual enrollment high school credits that drop my cGPA by 0.02 points. I know this is small but my GPA was already the worst part of my application and was in the 10th to 25th percentile of schools I would otherwise be competitive for.
Is this still you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Even with a 3.84, your LizzyM score of 80.4 is in the top 2% of all applicants. This is probably a troll post, but if not, relax. Your stats will not be the reason you don't get into a high tier school.

Reactions: 2 users
It’s a non-issue!!!

Even with a 3.84, your LizzyM score of 80.4 is in the top 2% of all applicants. This is probably a troll post, but if not, relax. Your stats will not be the reason you don't get into a high tier school.
Not a troll post, but I think the second part is the reassurance I needed. Thank you