please!!!

JO300

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2005
  1. Pre-Medical
    guys when you finish your interview please do not forget to fill the interview experiance feedback. it is a big help to many of us.
    thank you to all.

LusuR

Im gud at docter
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Oct 25, 2005
    2nd stall from the left
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      As we all know, SDN is quite prone to suckiness. I just spent 30 min. preparing an interview feedback only to get a "Whoops, Server Error" message when I tried to sumbit it. :barf:

Needless to say, I'm not really eager to put together another submission. +pissed+

Doctor Bagel

so cheap and juicy
      Moderator Emeritus
      15+ Year Member
      Sep 26, 2002
      from the ministry of information
      1. Attending Physician
        LusuR said:
        As we all know, SDN is quite prone to suckiness. I just spent 30 min. preparing an interview feedback only to get a "Whoops, Server Error" message when I tried to sumbit it. :barf:

Needless to say, I'm not really eager to put together another submission. +pissed+

yep, that's happened to me, too. there was a discussion about it in the pre-allo board, and i think they're going to look into it.

About the Ads
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.