Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oscarbubbles

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am searching for a perfect class II patient for nerb. please if you know of any one . Or have an idea where I can get one , can you please contact me . My exam is going to be in DC in Decmber
 
I am searching for a perfect class II patient for nerb. please if you know of any one . Or have an idea where I can get one , can you please contact me . My exam is going to be in DC in Decmber

Why dont you try:
1. Community Health Centers in the area with a dental cinic.
2. Community colleges which have hygiene or assisting programs and already taken x-rays
3. put ads on college and university boards encouraging people/young students (good chances with Cl. IIs) to be screened (can send you a format I used.........if I can find it)

ALWAYS talk to the supervisor around and plead your case. This is the part when you can bring out the mini lawyer/business man/woman in you.
Good Luck