Pls advice me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BENNY4567

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
my application in colorado is complete but i don't like my sop. if i can send one more, do they accept? if anybody has done this before? pls advice me asap as their deadline is already over.

Members don't see this ad.

unfortunately, you can not submit any additional documents after the deadline. You are able to change everything in your package, like, toefl score or application information or NBDE score, but befote the dead line
sorry about that.
I think it is better to prepare yourself for the bench exam. If you don't like youre personal statement, it doesn't mean that they will not like it. And again, they wiil look to the whole package, not just a single items.
good luck.

thanx zaichik

unfortunately, you can not submit any additional documents after the deadline. You are able to change everything in your package, like, toefl score or application information or NBDE score, but befote the dead line
sorry about that.
I think it is better to prepare yourself for the bench exam. If you don't like youre personal statement, it doesn't mean that they will not like it. And again, they wiil look to the whole package, not just a single items.
good luck.