pls help with my adea app! where should i apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

applesauce69

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi pls help, I am not sure which schools I should apply to. I am a texas resident


Overall GPA: 3.4
Science GPA:
3.3
DAT score :
18 AA, 17, PAT, 15 QR, 25 RC, 16 BIO, 17 GC, 18 OC
(panicked during math section but was scoring 20s before this 🙁 )

Undergrad Attended: Baylor University
Major: Public Health
Minority? Pakistani/ Indian
Reapplicant? No


Shadowing Experience: 100+
Volunteering Experience: Hours and type
Employment: Worked full time as DA during gap year.
Other Extracurriculars: I think my service and extracurriculars are good: I was an intern at a local nonprofit, an english teacher for medical health professionals in afghanistan over zoom, a religious education teacher for 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade all throughout undergrad and was also a teacher for ages 3-6 where we taught skills for them to improve their manual dexterity.
School list:
So far I have applied to
Tufts
Roseman
All Texas schools
 
Hi pls help, I am not sure which schools I should apply to. I am a texas resident


Overall GPA: 3.4
Science GPA: 3.3
DAT score : 18 AA, 17, PAT, 15 QR, 25 RC, 16 BIO, 17 GC, 18 OC
(panicked during math section but was scoring 20s before this 🙁 )

Undergrad Attended: Baylor University
Major: Public Health
Minority? Pakistani/ Indian
Reapplicant? No


Shadowing Experience: 100+
Volunteering Experience: Hours and type
Employment: Worked full time as DA during gap year.
Other Extracurriculars: I think my service and extracurriculars are good: I was an intern at a local nonprofit, an english teacher for medical health professionals in afghanistan over zoom, a religious education teacher for 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade all throughout undergrad and was also a teacher for ages 3-6 where we taught skills for them to improve their manual dexterity.
School list:
So far I have applied to
Tufts
Roseman
All Texas schools
that's not the full template...