Pls Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinuolaa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Taking my dat in February are the changes going to be implemented before I take it ?

No one knows for sure. For all we know, the ADA may not even change it. They told me not to change my study habits and just keep doing what I am doing.

Reactions: 1 user
No one knows for sure. For all we know, the ADA may not even change it. They told me not to change my study habits and just keep doing what I am doing.

I agree with you DentalLH, that is the same response I have received from the testing administration

Below is the email I received from the ADA.

"There will be changes made to the DAT Bio and QRT sections in 2015 but there is not a set date. Updates will be posted at www.ada.org/dat periodically.

The systematic approach for Biology is aligned with academic current curriculum.

The QRT section revisions do not necessitate a change in preparation, as the section covers the same content, just with a little more emphasis.

"There should be no change in study habits or material to prepare."

Have a great day!

Kirk T. Kendzior B.A. Test Administration Associate Department of Testing Services

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with you DentalLH, that is the same response I have received from the testing administration

Below is the email I received from the ADA.

"There will be changes made to the DAT Bio and QRT sections in 2015 but there is not a set date. Updates will be posted at www.ada.org/dat periodically.

The systematic approach for Biology is aligned with academic current curriculum.

The QRT section revisions do not necessitate a change in preparation, as the section covers the same content, just with a little more emphasis.

"There should be no change in study habits or material to prepare."

Have a great day!

Kirk T. Kendzior B.A. Test Administration Associate Department of Testing Services

Thank you Ms. Nancy! :)

Reactions: 1 users