Plz help!! listing Repeated courses on AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question on the courseworks part.
I have taken intro biology courses at the Univesrity but almost failed it.
I wanted to re-take it but I had to request a petition so I just retook the reciprocal course at the community college.
When I list the biology courses taken at the community college, should I list them as the repeat courses? or just as biology courses?

Members don't see this ad.

If your transcript lists both then you need to list both, if however one has been replaced by the other, you may just list one. AADSAS and the schools go by what the transcript tells them.

Does that answer your question?

If your transcript lists both then you need to list both, if however one has been replaced by the other, you may just list one. AADSAS and the schools go by what the transcript tells them.

Does that answer your question?

Thank you for replying to my question, but it seems it doesn't answer my question.
I am listing all the courses I took at both university & CC.
The thing is, I took the intro biology courses at university first, and then I got below C. So I took the reciprocal intro biology courses at CC becuase the university required to request the petition in order to retake the intro biology courses, and then I got rejected to retake them.
The intro biology courses at CC are not exactly same as the ones at the university. However, should I mark the intro biology courses that I took at CC as "repeated courses" since they are reciprocal to those at university?
Or should I just not mark them as "repeated courses"?

Members don't see this ad :)
oh... hmmm you could say repeated and you could not... I would probably not say repeated because you're going from uni to cc and if I was an adcom I might think that you should have done it over at uni to prove you could. I don't think that it will really affect anything though, so it's up to you.

just my opinion.

Wait...so if someone got a D in a course, then retook the course and got an A...would you input the D normally for that semester, then for the A, you put repeated course? Is that what a repeated course is?