Plz help me with Coursework on application!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dreamchaser2014

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please help me, I kept getting an email saying this message: "ADEA AADSAS cannot process your application because you have failed to enter your coursework classifications correctly.With the exceptions of repeated courses,honors A/P credits etc all courses should be classified as Not Applicable, not credit by exam." And I am so frustrated that I don't know which class I should mark as non-applicable. I changed few of them and still got this message. Plz help me and I am so worried that this is going to delay my chances!

Members don't see this ad.

You need to call AADSAS. You'll have to wait until Monday. We have no clue.

dude! i classified everything i didnt repeat or have AP credit for as not applicable. i dont remember if honors was in there, but if that desgination is there, then i would mark it as honors for an honors class, otherwise, i put not applicable for everything.

good idea to enter it in like that this weekend. call aadsas and check on monday. make sure u didnt accidentally forget to add in a class or accidentally change the name, number, hours or the grade. easy to make silly mistakes like that too when entering a heck ton of grades. u may have alsomake mistake on the semester.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please help me, I kept getting an email saying this message: "ADEA AADSAS cannot process your application because you have failed to enter your coursework classifications correctly.With the exceptions of repeated courses,honors A/P credits etc all courses should be classified as Not Applicable, not credit by exam." And I am so frustrated that I don't know which class I should mark as non-applicable. I changed few of them and still got this message. Plz help me and I am so worried that this is going to delay my chances!

Yea probably best to call. But for me personally, all of the classes I took AT college are "non-applicable". However, the classes that I received AP credit for in high school or placed out of in college that are on my transcript are listed as "credit by institutional/departmental exam". For example, I placed out of calc, gen chem, a semester of english, and a semester of spanish and I have credit for those classes on my transcript but obviously no grade. So those are listed as credit by exam. All other classes I have grades for and/or I took AT college for credit and are listed as non-applicable. hope that helps.

I had the same problem-maybe I can help
1. Credit count credits at my college = 4 but AP credits from my high school = 3 credits
2. I had to provide an additional transcript for my high school credits b/c they were written as transfer credits on my high school
*The only reason I was able to determine this was from calling-so call asap Mon!
--Also if it makes you feel better because I called when they fixed it they also calculated my GPA the same day so be extra nice and maybe youll get the same

Thank you so much for all your helps. I will give adea a call on Mon.