plz help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

godbless

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
my nbde part 1 score is 85, , toefl is 273, am i good to apply to any school ???i am a green card holder and hav 2 yrs exp in india and 10 months exp in US,plz help, i will be thankful for any suggestions.i am frustated. :(

Members don't see this ad.

godbless said:
hi,
my nbde part 1 score is 85, ece gpa is 2.05, n wes is 3.2 , toefl is 273, am i good to apply to any school ???i am a green card holder and hav 2 yrs exp in india and 10 months exp in US,plz help, i will be thankful for any suggestions.i am frustated. :(
hi godbless,
i will suggest u to apply to nyu, upenn and bu all whose deadline is not achieved yet..........if u r lucky enough u might get into one of them but still its very rare like 1%.....i am not disappointing you dear but u know competition is very high like u know all most all of us try to get above 90.........but still i wud suggest u to apply and then without getting discouraged start preparing for retake of part 1..........i am sorry if ne how u dont like my suggestion........bye take care and good luck with ur decision

apply to the colleges with the score u have.but i would stongly recommend that u get gpa from wes coz i heard some might get a better score and may be do the part one again and if u do not make it this year ur improved scores will be very helpful.gl.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi godbless!sorry i was not able to reply to ur pm!sorry for the inconvenience!
u can give a shot to apply to nyu,bu,upenn,u minnesota,univ of colorado,etc. !moreover as u r a green card holder u can apply to schools like stony brook & suny buffalo which accepts greencard holders / perm residents/US citizens and at the same time study for ur part 1 again !thatz all i can suggest u !nothing u can do to improve ur gpa!just keep ur fingers crossed and hope for the best!
wishing u luck!
godbless said:
hi,
my nbde part 1 score is 85, ece gpa is 2.05, n wes is 3.2 , toefl is 273, am i good to apply to any school ???i am a green card holder and hav 2 yrs exp in india and 10 months exp in US,plz help, i will be thankful for any suggestions.i am frustated. :(

hi shrestha,just wanted to let u know that godbless has already got her credentials evaluated by wes and she got her gpa of 3.2!read her post carefully!please ......do not b offended!
sreshta said:
apply to the colleges with the score u have.but i would stongly recommend that u get gpa from wes coz i heard some might get a better score and may be do the part one again and if u do not make it this year ur improved scores will be very helpful.gl.