plz help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chinny

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
friends,
i got GPA ( ECE) as 2.53 and worrying about that. ofcourse i can do nothing now.will that low gpa show any effect for calling me to the interviews.
i have failures in two subjects of my third year.
plz help me. in deadly need of response

Members don't see this ad.

chinny said:
friends,
i got GPA ( ECE) as 2.53 and worrying about that. ofcourse i can do nothing now.will that low gpa show any effect for calling me to the interviews.

hi
i understand your stress at this moment but there is nothing to do but to apply to the schools. you can apply to the west coast schools and hope for the best. because they ask for a gpa above 2.
there is an entire thread about this so try searching for it and find out info if any one got in with a low gpa.
don't misunderstand me but i don't think anyone can answer this question will i get an interview call or will i be accepted. all that depends on our performance and its not just the gpa alone that they look for. its the whole package
all the best :luck:

Hi chinny,
I have a small doubt-under your name it says u were admitted to St joseph's univ.PA,what does that mean?Were u studying or working?I wud appreciate if u wud explain that,Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
chinny said:
friends,

hey
there is no point in worrying about the past.......study well now and get a very good score on nbde, if u havent taken it yet........and be ready to answer why u failed (the circumstances) at the interview..........so stop worrying and study well..all the best....

toothomania said:
Hi chinny,
I have a small doubt-under your name it says u were admitted to St joseph's univ.PA,what does that mean?Were u studying or working?I wud appreciate if u wud explain that,Thanks
hello friend,
yes . what u expected is correct and i am going to join in st.josephs university for M.s healtheducation course.
would u plz tell me who r u
plz dont bluff .
expecting the truth