plz proof anesthesia personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lluvia2rain

old member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I caved in and paid someone to proof/structure my personal statement. He did a horrible job (4 changes in all, with two paragraphs moved). I found mistakes after he emailed his revisions. Oh and his changes made my crappppy essay even worse. Since I am already out some money I was hoping some kind people would help look over my essay to proof it. I want to get these applications out soon.
 
hey -- i was considering doing the same thing. would you share which service did a bad job? -- pm me please if you don't want to post it publically. ii'll look at it too if you want but i am a ms IV with no more idea than you ;-)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad