plz share...if u took ur part 1 recently

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
plz share if anyone took part1 recently.....soon i will take my exam i m so nervous and i want to keep update my self about the questions coming in nov and dec...plz help....

Members don't see this ad.

hi
plz share if anyone took part1 recently.....soon i will take my exam i m so nervous and i want to keep update my self about the questions coming in nov and dec...plz help....

hi!! i am taking my exam in dec 29th were u able to get hold of any questions??
pdha1

hi

hi i'm givin mine on dec 11...and trist me i'm as nervous as u......

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,

My exam is on dec 4th, getting very tensed up. Donno how im gonna do my examz. Keep up the spirit and study hard and rest leave it 2 GOD, he will always do the justice. Believe me and ALL THE BEST 4 ALL EXAM GIVING STUDENTS.

Hi there,

My exam is on dec 4th, getting very tensed up. Donno how im gonna do my examz. Keep up the spirit and study hard and rest leave it 2 GOD, he will always do the justice. Believe me and ALL THE BEST 4 ALL EXAM GIVING STUDENTS.

mine is 29 . you guys completed all the study material??

yeah i am doen with my study material and am solvin papaers these days..so if u see teh tutorial thread it has thsi hueg list of q's i'm nto gettin......besidees....i'm havin teh tuffest tiem with biochem man. !!! ist freakin me out totaly....

where are u from? india???

hi
i am giving exam on 27
right now i am very confused as what i should study ........their is so much
what u guys are studing ?

Hi... i wrote my exam in nov and i got 86% despite my best effort... i would like to know scores of others who wrote during the same time and after... please share your score. Just to get an idea if the exam really has become tuff or is it just me!

hi guys , i am new to this group , any idea whether " Crack the Nbde" website study material is good. waiting for some reply

hello everyone,
i am very nervous , i am preparing to sit for my part 1 next year, and i have no idea as to where to start, and how to start.:(

Hi... i wrote my exam in nov and i got 86% despite my best effort... i would like to know scores of others who wrote during the same time and after... please share your score. Just to get an idea if the exam really has become tuff or is it just me!

plz plz share...what u got in exams????