Plzz Reply!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I solved the Bio subject tests in Kaplan and i found it very very easy. And the Kaplan Blue book also looks very easy to me. i literally finished the bio section in like 3 days. it was like a review for me. Ofcourse i should remember that i just finished orgo, and finished Biology courses last semester (spring semester) with straight "A's.

My question was is Kaplan really sufficient for Bio, Chem and Orgo Chem. Iam very happy with my performance on Kaplan book. So iam kind of curious. Is it just me or you all find Kaplan like a breeze. or do you guys suggest me to use some other book. Iam just aiming for a score of 19-20. So i dont wanna like go in minute details. Iam taking the full length practice tests like Topscore and Achiever and Kaplan from next week.

Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

cool_vkb said:
I solved the Bio subject tests in Kaplan and i found it very very easy. And the Kaplan Blue book also looks very easy to me. i literally finished the bio section in like 3 days. it was like a review for me. Ofcourse i should remember that i just finished orgo, and finished Biology courses last semester (spring semester) with straight "A's.

My question was is Kaplan really sufficient for Bio, Chem and Orgo Chem. Iam very happy with my performance on Kaplan book. So iam kind of curious. Is it just me or you all find Kaplan like a breeze. or do you guys suggest me to use some other book. Iam just aiming for a score of 19-20. So i dont wanna like go in minute details. Iam taking the full length practice tests like Topscore and Achiever and Kaplan from next week.

Thank You

I like the examkrackers mcat bio book. It's a fairly thin book, but it expands on more things than kaplan does. I'm using that and kaplan of course and going through practice tests like they are chocolate cupcakes....Good Luck to you!! :luck:

DMD to Be said:
I like the examkrackers mcat bio book. It's a fairly thin book, but it expands on more things than kaplan does. I'm using that and kaplan of course and going through practice tests like they are chocolate cupcakes....Good Luck to you!! :luck:

examkrackers works 4 me too...its really good for bio