PM&R NY and NJ

Started by SpringDO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SpringDO

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which pm&r programs in NY and NJ are DO friendly?

Also which places in NYC and NJ are the best places to do elective rotatations at where I can learn a great deal about PM&R and get good letters of recommendations?

I also want to do research but I cannot find any physicians participating in pm&r research.
 
which pm&r programs in ny and nj are do friendly?

All of them


also which places in nyc and nj are the best places to do elective rotatations at where i can learn a great deal about pm&r and get good letters of recommendations?

I would start with the larger university programs. Columbia/cornell, nyu, sinai.

Kessler is a great rotation for students. A lot of dedicated didactic time, and you get a lot of exposure to the residents and attendings.


I also want to do research but i cannot find any physicians participating in pm&r research.
keep looking. see above