PM&R qbank/book

Started by jok200
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jok200

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey i have been searching the threads but i didn't find a clear answer to this question that wasn't at least 2 years old. What is the best qbank or qbook for studying in pM&r as a resident? I have heard Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Review and Self-Assessment was good?


sorry for any inconvenience, thanks again guys-
 
Both, I use questions to learn not just to study for boards. I am looking for the best question banks for PM&R that are available, are they any other quality banks aside from SAE, I heard it wasn't great ???

thanks again-
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Basically for step 1 and step 2 and 3 I used USMLE WORLD as the question bank of choice to learn. I am wondering if their is something like that for pm&r? How do people study for inservice and board exams in physiatry???? What books, what question bank if any is available what practice tests????


Thanks again-