PM&R Recertification Board Exam: best way to study?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are considered the better study materials for the PM&R recertification exam? Cuccurullo is good, but just too much to go through. My goal is to pass the recertification exam with as little time investment as possible. Any thoughts appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

for you?

Netflix. House of Cards, Narcos, maybe Daredevil.

alternative if you don't have Netflix is star trek TNG, as many seasons as you can get in before cramming some trivia about CMT while having banana and coffee the morning of your exam. good luck

Reactions: 1 user
for you?

Netflix. House of Cards, Narcos, maybe Daredevil.

alternative if you don't have Netflix is star trek TNG, as many seasons as you can get in before cramming some trivia about CMT while having banana and coffee the morning of your exam. good luck

LOL. I have not done an EMG or any traditional rehab for 10 years. Not so sure it will be that easy for me. But thanks for the vote of confidence :)

Members don't see this ad :)
What are considered the better study materials for the PM&R recertification exam? Cuccurullo is good, but just too much to go through. My goal is to pass the recertification exam with as little time investment as possible. Any thoughts appreciated.
When r u appearing for exam? I am planning to appear on Feb 20, 2018.
I am planning to read just PM&R pocketpedia and do online board review questions.

Just Cuccorullo. I hope that is enough.
Ligament, are you going to keep your pain boards for re-certification?

Just Cuccorullo. I hope that is enough.
Ligament, are you going to keep your pain boards for re-certification?

Yes I kept my pain boards, if anything I will drop my PM&R boards next time around, if I'm still in practice. The whole experience was a total waste of time and money. ABPMR are extortionists.

this outline might help

Attachments

• moc_outline_study_tips.pdf
    579.4 KB · Views: 119