PM&R Recertification Boards

Started by knoxdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

knoxdoc

New Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be taking the recert boards in February. I assume that the test will be essentially the same as the original written board and so I plan on studying the same way, but if anyone has any other information I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
 
Bump for this. Possibly recertiifying in PM&R soon (might drop PM&R certification and just keep Pain Medicine Cert). Is Cuccurullo still the "best" for PM&R board prep? Which are considered the best online review courses and test question banks, if any exist?
 
AAPM&R came out with a decent question bank right before I took the written boards 1.5 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if that got you a pass. Cucarullo can be tough to trudge through!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile