Pmnl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vafcarrot

the peon
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know everyone is totally hanging out at their computer this wonderful Saturday night so you can answer my question.

Does a PMNL value of 78% mean anything? Like a sign of infection? I've been trying to find out online and I can't find anything.

Thanks for the help (it's for a case study that I have to talk about on Monday)!

Members don't see this ad.

vafcarrot said:
I know everyone is totally hanging out at their computer this wonderful Saturday night so you can answer my question.

Does a PMNL value of 78% mean anything? Like a sign of infection? I've been trying to find out online and I can't find anything.

Thanks for the help (it's for a case study that I have to talk about on Monday)!

Normal range of PMN (neutrophils) is 54-62%. A higher value would be an infection. Do you have any other WBC lab data to narrow down the type of infection? ie bacterial, fungal, parasite, etc. What signs & symptoms are there? Any other pertinent data?