PMR Books for Sale...

Started by gwen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gwen

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Selling three PM&R books that I have never used since I changed fields during my transitional year.

1. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2nd edition, BRADDOM
Original price $205
Sale price $150

2. Electrodiagnostic Medicine, 2nd edition, DUMITRU
Original Price $200
Sale Price $150

3. Practical Manual of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, JACKSON TAN
Original Price $49.95
Sale Price $ 29.99

Please contact me if you're interested. I'll offer a higher discount if you buy all three.
Thanks a lot,
Gwen
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
prefontaine said:
I hope you are not a native english speaker. The schools have failed you miserably.

I hope you are not a physician - your empathic skills are sorely lacking
 
oh my! i didn't mean to start a big fight in the pm&r forum...i just wanted to sell those books. fyi - i switched to internal medicine and am going into rheum...close enough field...slightly diff. focus.

thanks...pls let me know if anyone is still interested in those books or else i have to go the amazon.com route.