Pocket PC versus New Laptop

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tuxedomaxilla

I want your TEETH!
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering which would be better for dental students... a new pocket pc to take notes, light weight that last 14 hours...or a new laptop that last 3 hours but larger screen to study from.

What are dental students using now?

Which is the more perfered one?

Thanks ^_^
 
Well, that's a tough question. I can't study from a laptop screen to be honest, thus I would go the PDA way. There is a lot of medical software compatible with it, including Dictionaries, etc.
Best regards.