pod school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AudiLova619

D. Lee
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Asking for a friend. My friend got dismissed from pod school due to the covid situation and now she wants to pursue dentistry. Will she have to report her grades from pod school? or will that affect her in any way?

thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Asking for a friend. My friend got dismissed from pod school due to the covid situation and now she wants to pursue dentistry. Will she have to report her grades from pod school? or will that affect her in any way?

thank you

Yeah, she'll have to report attending the Pod school and the reason for leaving; otherwise, it's just lying.

If your friend failed classes and was dismissed, then her chances are slim to none for another professional career like Dentistry. I don't know her reasons, but the best action would have been to take an LOA from the Podiatry school and start again when things are normal. The majority of Pod programs were (are) offering the LOA option for those students affected by COVID.

Can't she appeal for another chance at the Podiatry school? She can also reach out to the other programs, explain her situation and ask for chances to begin again from 1st year (she might have to re-take the MCAT, though). If no, then IMO, I would suggest going for the RN to NP route.

Reactions: 1 users