• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
D

deleted936442

Hi all,
In a week from now i have an interview at Barry’s podiatry school. I was wondering if anyone could give me some hints about the sort of questions that i will be asked. Any suggestions on how to give a good impression would be greatly appreciated.

de Ribas

Nobel Prize Recipient
2+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2017
Siberia State
Status
Podiatry Student
Hi all,
In a week from now i have an interview at Barry’s podiatry school. I was wondering if anyone could give me some hints about the sort of questions that i will be asked. Any suggestions on how to give a good impression would be greatly appreciated.
You should visit SDN resources above. They have Interview feedback from all the schools. I found them to be very accurate.

About the Ads

justici

Board Certified in Pastry
2+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2016
Status
Podiatry Student
I recently interviewed at Barry. I followed de Ribas and fmcat’s advice and it was very helpful. Good luck!

About the Ads