Podiatry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CA0708

Rezident
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious. What inspired you all to enter this field? We all need podiatrists...don't get me wrong. Look at it this way, no child says, "one day, I want to be a proctologist." :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

do a search for the thread entitled "Why Podiatry"

thanks

Is it just me, or is it possible that the foot and the anus are incredibly distinct body parts?

Members don't see this ad :)
biocmp: Maybe I should've used otorhinolaryngology instead...ahh the search engine: "Why podiatry?"

no problems here...

True. If podiatry was an MD specialty it would probably be a bit more popular due to lifestyle. Same thing with dentistry... if dentistry was a specialty in medicine, the lifestyle/pay would make it really competitive like Derm/Rads/optho etc.

True. If podiatry was an MD specialty it would probably be a bit more popular due to lifestyle. Same thing with dentistry... if dentistry was a specialty in medicine, the lifestyle/pay would make it really competitive like Derm/Rads/optho etc.

Right, so people would say why X-ray school? Why do you want to read film all day. Or, why skin school? Why do you want to look at warts and rashes all day?

Right, so people would say why X-ray school? Why do you want to read film all day. Or, why skin school? Why do you want to look at warts and rashes all day?

Please, they rarely use film nowadays...unless it is a mammogram. ;)

Please, they rarely use film nowadays...unless it is a mammogram. ;)

More than half of chicago's portable x-ray service providers and many hospitals radiography dept still use X-ray films. What the hell are you talking?:eek:

Digital X-ray even though popular is still very expensive for everyone.