Poll: Have You Personally Had Ortho Surgery?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

well

  • Yes, knee

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Yes, shoulder

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Yes, ankle

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Yes, bone break

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Yes, other

    Votes: 6 13.0%
  • No

    Votes: 16 34.8%

  • Total voters
    46
2 scopes of my knee in High School, Patellar Tendon transfer in college
 
ACL patellar tendon Autograft, 10 days post op I was full ROM and weight bearing. I also had my surgery done by the guy who invented the bioabsorpable meniscal staple and cannula delivered stapling device, the guy likes knees.... and arthroscope too, so much that he know refers all his patients who need non-scope procedure. I must admit Ortho is so awesome, a box full of "Construx" pieces, putting them into humans is fun fun fun! I haven't done it yet, but it looks good while observing.