Poll: Was dent school plan B?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

USUaggie

bringing ugly back
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This has come up in a few threads and I'm just wondering if there's much truth to it - so, here are the options

Never mind, post on the real one I just made. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

here we go again. let the trolling begin.

for me, yep. dentistry was the alternate option. i couldnt get into med school, PA school, pharmacy, barber school, a job at wal mart, etc etc. i just couldnt do it. those were all too challenging for me so i picked dentisry.

I started off pre-dental, went in a different direction and then decided that it wasn't what I wanted, did some careful research/career planning and went back to dentistry. I don't know if I would call it plan B for me because I didn't fallback onto dentistry - I simply returned to my original goal. In regards to the whole 'dental school is filled with med-school dropouts' argument I have met a lot more students that came from backgrounds in engineering, the military, business and finance than from a pre-med one.

No no no no, I want these posts on the other one I started 5 minutes later that has the real poll on it. this one should be closed because it's a goof up. Oh, wait, I can close my own thread now that I'm a donor. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.