POLL: What are my chances?

Started by 16jpatel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

16jpatel

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I applied in mid-late July, and gave me DAT yesterday. I got AA19 (19 RC, 16 QR 🙁, 20 BIO, 19 GC, 23 OC) and 19 PAT. My GPA is 3.6 and my science is 3.7. So what do you guys think, will I get more interview ( I got one so far ), will I get accepted, or will I get neither? I have applied to 13 schools, of which some are, UOMidwestern, Indiana, UFMichigan, Marquette, UIC, Tennessee, and Kentucky. :luck:
 
You could call those particular schools regarding the QR scores.

Usually 16 is the cut off for most schools and QR seems to be the least important one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! If I get accepted I will reply here! If anyone else has suggestion/comments, feel free to post them, and lets keep voting 😀