Ponce Health Sciences University - St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rajaptor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I am not quite sure if this is the right place to post, but I just got accepted into PHSU St. Louis MSMS program! I am super excited! I was just curious if there is anyone here that is enrolled and I could message about the program! Also if there are any FaceBook Groups, GroupMes I could join haha!

]

Members don't see this ad.

Hey y'all!

I am not quite sure if this is the right place to post, but I just got accepted into PHSU St. Louis MSMS program! I am super excited! I was just curious if there is anyone here that is enrolled and I could message about the program! Also if there are any FaceBook Groups, GroupMes I could join haha!

]
Congratulations on making it in! I posted on the other post you commented on, but I am just wondering how the application went for you. How quick was the turn-around and did they let you know your application was complete before you received an admission decision? Did they let you know if you were missing items from your application?
Also, how was your GPA?
I appreciate any insight you can give me. I really want to go here and hope to receive an admission. My GPA isn't the best, but I have done better in courses recently. Thanks!

Congratulations on making it in! I posted on the other post you commented on, but I am just wondering how the application went for you. How quick was the turn-around and did they let you know your application was complete before you received an admission decision? Did they let you know if you were missing items from your application?
Also, how was your GPA?
I appreciate any insight you can give me. I really want to go here and hope to receive an admission. My GPA isn't the best, but I have done better in courses recently. Thanks!
Oh my god I am so sorry about my late response! My GPA was about 3.3-3.4 (Post-Bacc) my UG was a little lower! Have you heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh my god I am so sorry about my late response! My GPA was about 3.3-3.4 (Post-Bacc) my UG was a little lower! Have you heard anything yet?
You're fine haha
I did hear back and was accepted but I turned down the offer. I decided to move out of state and go to a different graduate program to prepare for medical school (hopefully lol)
Thanks for the response and I hope you enjoy this program!