Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
So I have a little problem deciding where I want to go. I got accepted into BCOM and I put my deposit down, but I’m pretty hesitant about going there. The COMLEX passing rates and the recently posted match rates concern me a lot. I was offered a seat at Ponce and I’m really thinking about taking it. I am conversational in Spanish. I can read, write, and understand most Spanish but my speaking skills aren’t fluent due to not having anyone to really talk to and keep my skills sharp. I minored in Spanish at my university too. I’m positive I can pick it up quickly and I was assured by one of their staff my Spanish would be sufficient for Ponce. I also have an interview with KYCOM and I’m waitlisted at UNECOM (my first choice). I’m also currently pursuing a career in the army through HPSP (just waiting for MEPS to open back up so they can review some more medical records).
Any advice would be appreciated!
So I have a little problem deciding where I want to go. I got accepted into BCOM and I put my deposit down, but I’m pretty hesitant about going there. The COMLEX passing rates and the recently posted match rates concern me a lot. I was offered a seat at Ponce and I’m really thinking about taking it. I am conversational in Spanish. I can read, write, and understand most Spanish but my speaking skills aren’t fluent due to not having anyone to really talk to and keep my skills sharp. I minored in Spanish at my university too. I’m positive I can pick it up quickly and I was assured by one of their staff my Spanish would be sufficient for Ponce. I also have an interview with KYCOM and I’m waitlisted at UNECOM (my first choice). I’m also currently pursuing a career in the army through HPSP (just waiting for MEPS to open back up so they can review some more medical records).
Any advice would be appreciated!