Poor comlex 2 practice score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jakstat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i just took the comsae practice and got 334. which is pretty pathetic considering the time i've put into this. Anyway my test is scheduled March 31. Should I delay? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I would most likely delay. What study sources have you been using? I used the COMbank and COMquest, and got over a 500 when I took the comsae, still waiting for my score though. The reason I would delay is that the actual exam throws in a lot more wtf questions than is on the comsae, and I felt that it was more difficult than the comsae. Also, if you do end up doing poorly on the actual exam and your school asks you if you took the comsae, you want to be able to defend yourself and say that you did well. Just my 2 cents. Good luck studying.

I think I might agree w/ the above...However, you still have almost 15 days and A LOT can be done in 15 days...Have you done COMQUEST/COMBANK yet? Have you finished them?? If you do them or at least COMQUEST completely...try for 100 q a day...then I would retake a comsae...I scored 100 pts higher on the real than on my COMSAE for the STEP 1 COMLEX and I found that they actually do represent well what you will see.

So If you dont think you can get a lot done in 14 days then push it back...But honestly with the score you have now on COMSAE,,,,,I say stick it out..push hard these next few days w Qbanks and you'll be perfectly ready come the 31st.
Good Luck! Trust yourself!