Poor grades in biochem and genetics...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Temperature101

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It is ok if I get "B" in biochem and "B-" in genetics as my only two upper division science classes? Will adcoms thinks that I will have a hard time handling the rigor of medical school classes because of the poor grades on these classes? I cant withdraw anymore from these classes since it too late. My gosh! Genetics is killing me...

Members don't see this ad.

It is ok if I get "B" in biochem and "B-" in genetics as my only two upper division science classes? Will adcoms thinks that I will have a hard time handling the rigor of medical school classes because of the poor grades on these classes? I cant withdraw anymore from these classes since it too late. My gosh! Genetics is killing me...

It's fine. Relax... lol

Turtles dont lie. Its not a big deal at all, you dont need straight A's. Tone down the gunner attitude :p

You will be fine

Members don't see this ad :)

Both classes are hard but a B is honestly not too bad. However, you definitely want to take some more upper division Science classes and get an A in them.

caribbean-sea-01.gif

Both classes are hard but a B is honestly not too bad. However, you definitely want to take some more upper division Science classes and get an A in them.
I am not taking any more upper division science classes... I think my sGPA is not that bad for DO schools (3.3+). You dont think I have a shot with a 27+ mcat.

Last edited:
i got C's in both of my biochem classes was accepted