Portable Silent Air Compressor for Sale

Started by DentDox
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DentDox

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have UTech dental silent air compressor for sale. I have used it only FOR few times. It is in excellent condition. Asking price 275 USD .If you are interested please let me know ASAP.

Thanks....
 

Attachments

  • photo (14).JPG
    photo (14).JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 184
  • photo (15).JPG
    photo (15).JPG
    19 KB · Views: 161
Is the Utech compressor still available? I am interested in purchasing it ASAP. Can you let me know.
Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have UTech dental silent air compressor for sale. I have used it only FOR few times. It is in excellent condition. Asking price 275 USD .If you are interested please let me know ASAP.

Thanks....


Is the Utech compressor still available? I am interested in purchasing it ASAP. Please let me know.
 
I am selling my ultra quite compressor at very reasonable price. I have barely used it. It is in excellent condition. If anyone still needs it, message me