Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Portland DMUers

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by kahoo99, Dec 16, 2005.

1. kahoo99

kahoo99 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

To those of you who interviewed in Portland for DMU; Are any of you going?
    I interviewed on saturday, enjoyed my day quite a bit, met some nice folks and am curious to see if any of the people I met will be my classmates next year.

2. Doctor Bagel

Doctor Bagel so cheap and juicy
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I was there on Sunday and did put down a deposit. I'm still waiting on a few other things, though, so I can't say 100% that I'll be at DMU next year. It's looking that way now, though.

3. kahoo99

kahoo99 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

How did you like the area/campus?
    I haven't seen the new buildings.

4. Doctor Bagel

Doctor Bagel so cheap and juicy
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    the new building was really nice and did have fireplaces and all that good stuff. i was also quite impressed that the sidewalks were cleared even though they got a lot of snow the day before. :) i guess they do that in the midwest. i've never lived anywhere where they clear sidewalks. it seemed like a nice area, but i didn't get as much time to explore as i would have liked because of the snow. oh yeah, the gym looked really good, and all the cardio machines have their own tv. i liked how there are lots of living options right by the school, too.