Position Swap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie05

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I currently have a CAY-1 position for July 2010 at a NYC program, but need to swap for a position ANYWHERE ELSE in the country secondary to a domestic violence situation. My situation is complicated, but my program has already agreed to help me in whatever way they can, including accepting a switch from any CA year; this means you can join my program as a CAY 1,2, or three. They will even hold the spot for a year if you need to complete an intern year.

This is a great program, and I would never be leaving if my life wasn't in danger. I worked as a CAY-1 for four+ months before having to take a LOA secondary to my situation, and I absolutely loved the program, my other resident mates, and the attendings.

I am looking for a swap, or an open position. I have registered with ResidentSwap, but thus far, no luck, and July is coming quickly. I am a US grad.

I am at a great program and am willing to discuss the situation further with anyone who can/wants to swap or help in any other way.

Please folks, my life is really in danger here. If I can't find a different position, I may be forced to give up my career in order to stay safe, and I really don't want to have to do that. I've worked really hard to get here, we all have, and I love my job.

I appreciate any and all help anyone can give me. Please PM me to talk further.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.