~~Positive vibes thread~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biocmp

I'm a computer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, it's almost finals week here, and I have my last two tests of the semester before embarking on finals. Many of my grades are sitting at a 88-89%, and I'm feelin the heat, I don't have good EC's, I haven't planned my application, I have to spend my entire summer studying for the DAT, and I'm worried about my letters of recommendation....

with all of that said, I need some positive vibes from you all. I need to harness the good energy and block out the bad, feelin' the flow, workin it, workin it....

Give me some glass half full kind of stuff, words of wisdom, and all of that other sweet sultry jazz that tickles the ears in times of need...

:)

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry, Happy. It's all in the hips. It's all in the hips....

Ok, it's almost finals week here, and I have my last two tests of the semester before embarking on finals. Many of my grades are sitting at a 88-89%,

Well, that means a good score on the final bumps you up to an A!

Members don't see this ad :)
How is your feng shui? Are your ying and yeng working well together, or are they in conflict?

Anyway... I'm here for you, bro. We're all in this together.

Prozac, Xanax, Wellbutrin, etc. If you can't get an Rx, try eating a bowl of Captain Crunch and pour the milk left in the bottom of the bowl straight into your mouth after you've finished your fourth bowl. Repeat as necessary. Try the peanut butter and the cruchberry "flavors". Yum!

hakuna matata...if you don't know...it means no worries, for the rest of your days...its actually a very good "problem free philosopy, hakuna matata":D

Ok, it's almost finals week here, and I have my last two tests of the semester before embarking on finals. Many of my grades are sitting at a 88-89%, and I'm feelin the heat, I don't have good EC's, I haven't planned my application, I have to spend my entire summer studying for the DAT, and I'm worried about my letters of recommendation....

with all of that said, I need some positive vibes from you all. I need to harness the good energy and block out the bad, feelin' the flow, workin it, workin it....

Give me some glass half full kind of stuff, words of wisdom, and all of that other sweet sultry jazz that tickles the ears in times of need...

:)

take everything one step at a time....

(1) ace your finals
(2) drum up LORs
(3) fill out application may 15
(4) proofread application
(5) submit application may 20
(6) study your ass off for DAT for 2 months
(7) ace DAT july 20
(8) wait for interviews

..jb!:)

Are you too good for your home? Son of a &%$@# BALL!

At least that is how I feel after finals...good luck man, study hard and don't stay up all night

You guys are messing with my chi...........