possibility to get in?

Started by minijk2011
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

minijk2011

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I'm an international student.

I took pcat on august and I got the result.

Verbal: 11%
Biology: 80%
R/c: 37%
Quan:95%
Chem:85%
Comp:69%
writing both: 2.0

Gpa: 3.69 now Science gpa:3.80
I'm planning to take Toefl test in early november and I'm going to
apply following schools:
1. U of maryland
2. Howard univ
3. Norte dame
4. UMES (brand new program)
5. Shenandoah

and maybe Thomas Jefferson university and Temple Univ.

As an internatioan student, I gave up on that English-related section
for a long time ago. I hope the toefl test would make up for pcat score.

What do you think? I need your advice!!!

Thank you guys.
 
Last edited:
The best thing would be to talk to the admissions department for the schools you are applying. I am unsure how they will view the Verbal and R/C scores with you being an international student.

Hi. I'm an international student.

I took pcat on august and I got the result.

Verbal: 11%
Biology: 80%
R/c: 39%
Quan:95%
Chem:80%
Comp:69%
writing both: 2.0

Gpa: 3.69 now Science gpa:3.80
I'm planning to take Toefl test in early november and I'm going to
apply following schools:
1. U of maryland
2. Howard univ
3. Norte dame
4. UMES (brand new program)
5. Shenandoah

and maybe Thomas Jefferson university and Temple Univ.

As an internatioan student, I gave up on that English-related section
for a long time ago. I hope the toefl test would make up for pcat score.

What do you think? I need your advice!!!

Thank you guys.
 
I believe UMD has a minimum composite of 80%ile but their site would prob say for sure.


The best thing would be to talk to the admissions department for the schools you are applying. I am unsure how they will view the Verbal and R/C scores with you being an international student.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm ESL too . what was your actual number for the scores? my Verbal is horrific