Post Acceptance Grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davidius

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was curious if anyone is concerned about schools rejecting you after an acceptance based on these last 2 quarter's grades. After my acceptance I have kind of started slacking because I figured it doesn't matter what I get as long as I pass... I have a 3.94 science gpa and a 3.52 overall but not sure how I'm going to fair in o-chem 2. Where normally I have been getting 4.0's, I pulled a 75% on the first test (worst grade yet on a test...). Anyone ever heard of anyone getting rejected based on these last two quarter's grades?

Additionally, my acceptance is at NYU but I'm still waiting to hear from the UW and I got a UoP alternate spot interview recently (for Feb 25th). Do you think either of these schools will have time to view these grades after they post in April?

I'm probably just over analyzing my situation but I am still curious what people think.

Members don't see this ad.

Almost all schools will hold your spot with a deposit and a promise that you will get no worse than a C in any class... I'm sure you will be fine just don't let it get below a C or schools can revoke your acceptance