Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone-
I applied to a couple PA program and a couple FNP programs; so now is the waiting process.
My question is: Do I do any type of follow up with Directors of Academic Affairs or Admissions or do I simply just wait? lol
I feel as if I just wait, some other applicants might be communicating with the admissions department personnel and I am losing ground if I am not? Sounds a bit paranoid I know.
Just thought I would ask since this is the first time applying to graduate programs.
Thanks in advance.
I applied to a couple PA program and a couple FNP programs; so now is the waiting process.
My question is: Do I do any type of follow up with Directors of Academic Affairs or Admissions or do I simply just wait? lol
I feel as if I just wait, some other applicants might be communicating with the admissions department personnel and I am losing ground if I am not? Sounds a bit paranoid I know.
Just thought I would ask since this is the first time applying to graduate programs.
Thanks in advance.