Post Bac Admissions Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ICHIGOGIRL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently applied to a couple of post-bac programs...Georgetown, Scripps, JHU, and Bryn Mawr. I got accepted to Gtown right away and I had an interview at Bryn Mawr a few days ago. For those of you who have already been accepted to Bryn Mawr/Scripps/Johns Hopkins, I was wondering how long it was before you found out about the acceptance. I am SUPer anxious right now because Bryn Mawr absolutely sold me on the school.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

ICHIGOGIRL said:
I recently applied to a couple of post-bac programs...Georgetown, Scripps, JHU, and Bryn Mawr. I got accepted to Gtown right away and I had an interview at Bryn Mawr a few days ago. For those of you who have already been accepted to Bryn Mawr/Scripps/Johns Hopkins, I was wondering how long it was before you found out about the acceptance. I am SUPer anxious right now because Bryn Mawr absolutely sold me on the school.

Thanks!!

This may or may not be helpful to you...but I am a graduate of the JHU Post-bacc program and I recall being accepted to it mid-April (I think 4/18) and I believe my interview was mid-March. I think both my year and the following year people were accepted through the beginning of May. It's well worth the wait though...I can't say enough good things about the post-bac program there and I owe a huge thank you to them for my success with med school acceptances. I also considered Bryn Mawr and thought they also had a great program...but after meeting the post-bac pre-med advisor and coordinator at JHU I knew that was the best place for me.

Good luck with everything!