post bac amcas question..help

Started by jeravi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jeravi

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question.. I have applied to a couple post bac programs and have gotten into one so far but im still waiting on the one i really want. I havent submitted my amcas yet because i was waiting to put the school i will be attending next year but as it gets later i want to submit my amcas already. Is it a bad idea to sumbit it without stating where ill be going and what classes ill be taking or can i do that on my secondaries???
 
I'm not sure I understand. Have taken all your science courses and the MCAT or are you starting a post-bac program to get your recs out of the way?