Post bac chances Loyola

Started by jgre2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jgre2

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I just wanted some opinions on my chances into getting into a good post bac program either in Missouri or Illinois.. Not really sure which one, but Loyola sounds good. So, I'm in undergrad right now at slu, gpa. 3.0. I transferred from a 4 year university where my gpa was 3.3. I have about 100 hours of hospital volunteer, research at a medical center, varies school clubs, and I work as a EMT at a private ambulance company. Would this be enough to qualify me? I haven't done much this semester, just trying to get my gpa up. I am taking my mcat in aug and I've done about 100 hours of prep already, just waiting for the summer to actually start hardcore studying. Lets say I do well on my mcat., what would my chances look like? Is there something I could improve. I can't afford a very expensive post bac, have a very rough financial status due to family business issues and the economy.
Thank you everyone. Feel free to post your comments/opinions!