Post bac classes?

Started by Tiger18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tiger18

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm still a senior in college right now, but with a really poor gpa. I was planning on taking upper div bio classes are at state college near my house after I graduate. Will my grades from the state college be added to my undergrad gpa now? or is it on a separate transcript? I want to raise my gpa to at least at 3.0 (however long that takes) before I apply to a SMP and one day hope to get into Med School.

Thanks
-T
 
Yes, it counts towards your undergrad GPA. AMCAS will break it down into freshman, sophmore, junior, senior, and post-bacc.