Post-Bac Dental Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Locdawgg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there has been threads about this already, but most of them are outdated.

So i am currently at student at Nova Southeastern University for Undergrad, and just recently got rejected from Nova and LECOM for Dental School. No surprise, because i had a low GPA and i haven't even taken the DAT yet (august 28th).

Im debating between the Barry University Masters in Biomedical Science or Nova Southeastern University Masters in Biomedical Science.

What are the pros and cons of each? I hear that Barry has a link to Nova dental? How does that work?

I prefer to stay in south florida. But i guess i should start looking at other schools too.

Heres a list:
1) Midwestern - Master of Arts in Biomedical Science

2) Nova Southeastern - Master of Biomedical Sciences Program

3) University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry Pre-Dental Post-baccalaureate Program

4) Creighton University School of Dentistry Post-baccalaureate Program

5) Baylor College of Dentistry Pre-Dental Post-baccalaureate Program

6) Portland State University Pre-Dental Post-baccalaureate Program

7) Towson University Pre-Dental Post-baccalaureate Program

8) Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Post-baccalaureate Program

9) Southern Illinois University School of Medicine: MEDPREP- medical/dental education preparatory program

10) Barry University Masters in Biomedical Science

If anyone has good inside details or reviews they wish to share about any of these schools, please comment.

Members don't see this ad.