post bac guaranteed admission programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed1001

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of these? just found out about the NEOMED program and I didn't even know guaranteed acceptance was possible.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The AAMC has a list of postbacc programs.

It's not exactly what you're looking for, in that this list includes all programs, not just those with direct links to a medical school.

If you search for programs in a given state, look under "Affiliations" to see if they have "linkage agreements".

MG

Make sure you understand the specifics of the guaranteed acceptance program under any linkage program for what is actually offers or demands. Some have high required overall GPA. MCAT scores. etc. Many linkage programs offer guaranteed interviews and/or adcom reviews that you would have likely gotten anyway at the required GPA scores. The only list that does exist in the AAMC postbac and I find that woefully out of date and inconsistently maintained
I would be willing to fulfill the requirements. I just need to know what other postbacc programs there are with guaranteed admissions