post-bac in Massachusetts

Started by squeakyuk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

squeakyuk

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone knew what schools in MA offer post-bac degrees? I know about Harvard, Tufts and I believe UMass does (but I'm having trouble finding the info about it). I heard BU does as well but I can't find anything on it (except the pre-med society... but it's not helpful).

Anyone know of other schools or helpful links?

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's the information for UMass Boston. Your best bet in terms of money is going to be Harvard Extension or UMass Boston. Tufts, BU, Brandeis, Assumption, and a couple others have Premed postbacc programs.

Info on Umass:
premed advisor is Grace McSorley at 617-287-5500. The website is www.careers.umb.edu click on premed on the left side of the webpage.

Good Luck in your search.