Post Bac or a second Bachelors?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gatorgirl0308

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a Masters from College of Business (UF)and my Bachelors is also in Business(from non-US). What is the best option to do all pre-req? Another Bachelors in Biology from USF? Or the Post Bac program at UNF? Ideally, I would like to stay in Florida. UF doesnt have a Post Bac and doesnt allow a second Bachelors. ANyone in same situation/any suggestions?😕
 
I have a Masters from College of Business (UF)and my Bachelors is also in Business(from non-US). What is the best option to do all pre-req? Another Bachelors in Biology from USF? Or the Post Bac program at UNF? Ideally, I would like to stay in Florida. UF doesnt have a Post Bac and doesnt allow a second Bachelors. ANyone in same situation/any suggestions?😕
Hello to my fellow Floridian. :hello:

You can take the pre-reqs at any college that offers the classes, and you don't have to complete a second BS or enroll in an official post-bac program to do it. If UF won't allow you to enroll just to take the pre-reqs, then sure, go to one of the other FL universities (any one of them) and take the classes there. I ordinarily wouldn't dare suggest that you consider going to FSU if staying at UF isn't an option. But if you're already thinking about going as far away as Tampa anyway, it may well be worth checking out. Best of luck. 🙂