Post-bac pre-req program for low GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kylejones83

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been looking into formal post-bac programs. I need to get my pre-reqs and have a 2.86 cum, 3.37 math/science GPA. I have volunteered for years at a local cancer institute and have decent recommendations. IS there anyone who was in my situation or has any program suggestions? Also are there any post-bac programs that allow you to get your pre-reqs and then right into a masters in medical sciences or public health?
 
i don't know of any post-bacc-masters linkage programs because i think people recommend post-baccs for med school. but there are several post-bacc-medschool linkage programs. this is a good place to start: http://services.aamc.org/postbac/
good luck