post bac programs and the MCAT

Started by doctito
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctito

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everybody,

I still need more time to study for the MCAT and want to apply for this Fall post bac programs/1 year masters. I would like to know when would be the latest time I can take the mcat? July I aiming for unless I can study for the June test which is 2 weks away 😱 :scared:

Another question..if I am applying to post bac programs then why do schools need the mcat anyways when I am going to take the test after/during the program? Kinda weird I think

I would love to hear any responses.

~m~
 
Check the AAMC website to see when the test dates are for the MCAT. Drexel has a 1 year certificate program that is designed to help boost MCAT scores (providing that you work hard). There deadline is mid July, but the class is already filling up.