Post bac programs

Started by ems1243
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ems1243

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am looking into post bac programs to do before applying to medical school, however, I'm just not sure which program would be best to do. I graduated in Dec 2020 with a bachelors in health science, currently working as a phlebotomist and have several ECs. I still need to retake the MCAT but I am taking some time off before doing that again. I just want to make sure I am using my time wisely before applying so if anyone has suggestions that would be great! I am located in Missouri and my goal is to be in the 2023 application cycle.
 
Highly recommend WashU St. Louis, especially if you're in Missouri. I did a year there and got a lot out of the program